Putting your business online.
Desktop Banking and Bill Pay from Skyline National Bank gives your business 24/7/365 access to real-time account information from your desktop. It allows you to:
- View up-to-the minute account balances, check images and history
- Access your checking, savings, loan and CD accounts
- Stop payments immediately, when necessary
- Export history to standard financial software or spreadsheet programs
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Grant access to multiple users and to assign permission levels to each user
Additional services also available through Desktop Banking:
Please contact your local branch for more information.
Save your business time and money, and streamline many financial transactions with ACH Manager (Automated Clearing House). You can use ACH transactions for a wide variety of transactions, including:
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Payments to vendors
- Payments from customers
With ACH Manager, your business has the ability to originate electronic transactions directly from your desktop. These transactions can be either debits or credits to and from U.S. financial institutions. Debit transactions include utility payments, membership fees, professional dues, insurance premiums, etc. Credit transactions are most often used for direct deposit of payroll (i.e., electronically crediting a deposit account for the net payroll amount).
Stop by your local branch and learn how ACH Manager can save you time and money.
Desktop Deposit services allow you to make deposits into your business checking account from your computer at any time. With a scanner and software installed at your business, you can:
- Deposit checks directly into your Skyline National Bank business checking account
- Consolidate funds by making deposits from multiple locations into one account
- Reduce staff time and travel costs
- Enjoy robust reporting
Desktop Deposit is safe, secure and convenient - it's like having a bank teller right by your side.
*ACH Manager and Desktop Deposit are available at an additional charge and applications for these services may be required.
To enroll in Desktop Banking, contact your local branch, call us at 1-888-562-4130 or email us and we'll reach out to you.
To learn more, click on an image below to watch video tutorials on our Desktop Banking and it's products.
DESKTOP BANKING TUTORIAL
DESKTOP BANKING BILL PAY TUTORIAL
DESKTOP DEPOSIT TUTORIAL